Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love - Day 6

One of my all time favorites I LOVE.......I miss this show so much. I could always guarantee that laughing during FRIENDS would make me feel better. Even today, while feeling pity for myself for a variety of reasons, I pulled out my FRIENDS dvds to start watching. I knew that laughing at their antics would make me feel better. There are times in our lives when our friends are the most important part of our lives. I know that sometimes I feel like I have no close friends anymore, once again when I am feeling sorry for myself, but I know that I have several friends on speed dial would come to my aid if and when I needed them. While new episodes of FRIENDS are no more, I can relive every episode on my dvds (thank you Cory!! :-) ).

3 comments:

Le@nne said...

(((((((((((Cori))))))))))) I get by with a little help from my friends...IRL, on TV or on the computer. As you say, they are there if you ever need them :)
Glad you had your "Friends" to fall back on today!

Jayne said...

It was a great show!!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Oh Cori,
this is my the most fav show ever... :) I love it! I have all 10 seasons on DVD. I've been collecting one season at a time then last year my dh got me the last 3 season for my birthday!!! :) I know just how you feel about it making you smile and feel better... I get in a good mood every time I turn it on... :)