Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 2/20

1. Give me some Diet Coke and I will be a very happy camper!

2. Whenever I am feeling down, Cory can tell and will give me a hug.

3. I wish my family lived closer.

4. Buttery croissants from Joey D's Oak Room were the last thing I ate that were utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you need to live each day as if it could be your last, not be afraid to take risks.

6. Other than this one, my friend, Nadya's blog is the last blog I commented on.

7. As for this weekend, tonight I am looking forward to being in downtown Atlanta for the Georgia State Beta Club convention, tomorrow my plans include returning the rental van and going to Marta's house to make some cards, and Sunday I want to scrapbook a few pages and upload pictures to have printed for my retreat in two weeks.

No comments: