Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have found a new addiction....

This whole blogging thing has become my new addiction :-)
I'm a self-proclaimed procrastinator anyway, so anything I can do to procrastinate is good (like right now, I should be grading tests). I've just come across a couple of great blogs that I thought I would pass along to everyone.

Altered to Perfection -- MidniteScrapper is a friend I've met on Scrapshare and I can't believe the cute altered items she has on her Etsy store

Mojo Monday -- since cards are slowly becoming something I am toying with, this blog offers weekly sketches that could be adapted for my scrapbook pages

PaperKrazy Creations -- MidniteScrapper posted about this Etsy shop

2 comments:

McKay Family said...

Looks good!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

LOL :) you and me both.... having the addiction to blogging that is.. :)
I love all 3 of those blogs... really really cool items.. I love hand made cards. They are so cute!