Monday, February 23, 2009

Cori Needs....

I saw this posted on my friend Meg's blog, and thought it would be fun to try too.

Saw this on Facebook and decided to post it here on my blog instead. It's quite simple Just go to Google and type in quotes "[Your name] needs" and then post the first 10 things that show up. Here's what, according to Google I need:

1. Cori needs a forever home wth a loving and caring individual who will give her plenty of attention and an occasional treat. Ain't this the truth...a real house would be great. Treats are always welcome too :-)

2. Cori needs to eat 1 banana for each mile she travels. Bananas are good for me. I never seem to have enough in the house. Guess I've been traveling quite a few miles.

3. Cori needs major reform. Of what?!

4. Cori needs instruction, modeling, and reinforcement. Don't we all?!

5. Cori needs numbers!! Just like any good math teacher :-)

6. What Cori needs now: Inspiration, perspiration and creativity. How did Google know this?!

7. Cori needs to turn 3 more or gain 75 more Vampire points to reach the next level.

8. Cori needs to bite some chumps!!

9. Cori needs your help to win this major international online competition. Didn't realize I had done this. Must have been I won those millions from Afica or something.

10. Cori needs fixing. And unfortunately, that could take a life time to fix.

No comments: