1. It seems like I never stop grading papers (why do I give 100+ kids a quiz on the same day?!)
2. Turn the lights off when you're done, please.
3. If I thought you would work for me, I'd be thrilled!
4. Friendship is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means just another day. I would rather have Cory and the boys show me love and affection throughout the year than on one day.
6. Cory gives me strength.
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out as a family going to dinner and doing some shopping, tomorrow Cory and I have a date planned (our first one in months :-) ), and Sunday we'll just hang out, clean, and hopefully do some scrapbooking.