Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've been Tagged!!

I was reading my friend Nadya's Blog (she has been altering some of the most cutest items lately!!) and she tagged me. :-)

The rules are that you find the 6th photo in the 6th album on your computer. Huh, I wonder what that is.....

It's not an awful picture of me or something. LOL

This picture is of Ian from his first season of soccer back in October of 2006. Ian loved going to practice and playing with his teamates. When it came time for games though, Ian was content to follow after everyone and enjoy his time on the sideline. Cory and I enjoyed watching him have a good time out on the soccer field. Even now, Ian will tell you that he loves playing soccer. I just wish that he was on a team again (we're still trying to find leagues here in Georgia, not that there is a shortage or anything. Just need to find the right fit). Hopefully in the fall, Ian and Alex will both be playing soccer again, and I can resume my soccer mom role. :-)

I'm tagging....

Kendra

Cyndi

Lindsey

Jayne

Traci

No comments: