Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love - Day 5

Today I want to tell you about my newest LOVE.....

Cory and I had talked about purchasing a new bed when we got our tax return back. After enjoying a scrumptious Valentine's dinner, I convinced Cory to go looking at furniture, since conveniently there was a furniture store at the mall. The salesman did the convincing when he mentioned the store's President's Day sale. We were even able to get quite a deal on a floor sample mattress. This is Cory's and I's first major furniture purchase, and I LOVE it! I was a little shaky handing over that check the other night, but when it was delivered yesterday and I slept on this super comfy bed in my comfy fleece sheets, I knew it was worth every. single. penny. we spent on it.

2 comments:

McKay Family said...

New beds are awesome...we forked over the cash for a king size tempurpedic over the summer!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Oh, that is awesome! :) Congratulations on a new bed!!! :) I love new beds... :) Enjoy the soft new mattress... :) I see your kitties like it too... hee hee
Nadya