Monday, February 2, 2009

Love - Day 1

Today is the first of 14 things that I love. This month's blog challenge is to talk about love in the form of people I love, places I love, foods I love, etc... I thought I would start easy and talk about my favorite person in my life - Cory. I love them all so much. I have known Cory for almost 17 years (wow! has it really been that long?!). I can't believe that's been almost half my life. Where does the time go? Cory truly is my best friend. I can tell him anything, although it may take a while before I get around to doing it. He is there when I need him for a hug or just to hang out. He is a great cook, which is wonderful since you really don't want me cooking too much. I just cannot imagine life without him. I love him so much.

This is one of my favorite pictures of us at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha.


No comments: