Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-ins, January 23

1. Oh, I am so TIRED. There never seems to be enough hours during the week to sleep, work, spend time with the boys and Cory, and everything else that life has to offer and make me do.

2. I am not a big fan of changes, whether they are big or little.

3. During Home Makeover, I cry.

4. Alex and Ian are not fighting or yelling at each other?? are you kidding me???

5. Right now I'd like to be on vacation.

6. My TiVO is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with Cory, Alex, and Ian tonight, tomorrow my plans include meeting up with some SS friends at Archiver's and scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to not do anything, but will need to grade some papers and work a bit more on my dissertation.

No comments: