Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beauty - Day 13

Today was no different than any other day. I went to work, taught students a subject detested by most, and came home. No matter how much I may complain to Cory or my friend about my job, I truly love teaching. I love math. I think it's fun to do problems. I love my new school and the students that I get to teach now. I truly believe that our moving to Georgia was God's leading. I am once again doing what I love, teaching students algebra and algebra 2. Today was one of those rare days that truly shows why I do what I do. I had one student "get it." It was so exhilirating to watch him grasp the concept and understand how to do the problem. He told me that I was a good teacher. It's not too often I get told that by students, so when it happens, it truly makes me appreciate and love my job even more.

No comments: