Saturday, January 24, 2009

Beauty - Day 24

Today I had plans to meet up and scrapbook with some of my friends on SS. Unfortunately, Archiver's was too full and our plans kinda fell apart. On the bright side though, I was able to enjoy a nice lunch (soup, salad & breadsticks from Olive Garden - yummmy!!) with Marta & Chris. We did have 4 kids with us, but we tried to ignore them. LOL :-)
Thanks to Marta though, today, I found the Dekalb County Farmer's Market. OMG!! This place was awesome! I could not believe all the fresh produce, fruits, organic breads, imported cheese, and fresh meat and seafood. I have already eaten quite a few of the strawberries and pineapple (which they even cut & cored for free!). Cory and I shared the most yummiest of soft pretzels too on the ride home. Ian ate almost all the cookies I bought for him.
It was a great way to spend a couple of hours, and I can not wait to go back again!

No comments: