Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beauty - Day 1

Since I have started my new year's resolutions (starting a blog was one), I will be able to join in on the blog challenges each month that are posted on SS.

This month, we have been challenged to find beauty in everything around us. For today, I find beauty in sleeping in. I have enjoyed the luxury for the last two weeks, but I have to report back to school tomorrow for a teacher workday. I'm not too happy about having to go back to work, as I have been spoiled in doing nothing during my vacation. However though, reality sets in tomorrow as I return to my daily routine of working and back to my own classes. I have enjoyed a two week break from my doctoral classes too, but I need to get back on track as I have my dissertation to start writing. I want to stay on track for graduation, so I need to get crackin'. Off to bed now since I can no longer sleep in during the week.....

No comments: