Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Beauty - Day 20

Today there is beauty in pain. I was so excited this weekend when I was at Walmart. There was actually a Wii Fit in stock!! I've been wanting one ever since I knew we were getting a Wii for Christmas. Boy, is my body out of shape. LOL I've only been working out on there for two days, but I can feel the pain in my body. I know that I need to keep going and push through the pain to get to my goal. I want to get back down to a more healthier weight. I had done Weight Watchers a while back, but with the move and starting a new job, I just put going back to Weight Watchers on the back burner. I need to do this for myself. There are times when I look at the mirror and don't always like what I see. I need to do something so that I will be able to feel better about myself all the time.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I just love that kind of pain though. Always makes me feel like I'm making progress.