Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beauty - Day 4

Today I was able to spend the day scrapbooking. I don't remember the last time that I have been able to work this much or have gotten this many pages done. I will need to use my Cricut to cut a few titles, but the pages are all journaled and done otherwise. I was able to update Alex's school album (I hadn't done anything in that album since he was in 2nd grade. He's in 6th grade now). I also updated Ian's kitty album (a small 7x7 album with pictures of all his stuffed kitties. He loves this album and shows it to anyone who comes over). I was also able to update by SS friends album using some of my most favorite paper from Basic Grey. The BEAUTY of the paper makes it my favorite. The colors are so bright and vibrant. I just love using this paper.

Here's one of the may layouts I did today using this paper


1 comment:

Traci said...

Sounds like an absolutely beautiful way to spend a day to me. I need to get some scrappin done myself.