Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday 9

This week's theme is Fast Car.

1. What's the furthest trip you've taken by automobile? Back in high school, we took coach busses from Omaha to Orlando for a band trip. Although if I were to ask my mom, when I was a baby, I know my parents drove me to California (but I don't remember that trip) from either Illinois or Michigan.

2. What's the worst pickup line you've ever received? It's been way too long since I've dated. Cory and I have been together for 15 years (including our dating).

3. What's the best pickup you've ever received? Again, not sure what it was, but whatever Cory said it worked ;-)

4. What was the last gift you received? The scrapbook album from my mom for my birthday last month.

5. What was the last gift you gave someone? hmmm...guess that would be Ian's birthday presents back in April. I do have a small gift to give a friend of mine when we go back to school in August.

6. Tell us about the last time you cried. I cry everytime I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably. That would be yesterday. We were all in car driving home from Memphis, and once Ian or Alex start laughing, I cannot stop. Their laughing is infectious and just one of the many reasons I love these two boys of mine ;-)

8. Do you suffer road rage? What are you thoughts on it? I will admit that I get aggrevated easily by stupid and slow drivers. I can understand how that little trigger of being cut off could escalate though.

9. What's one of your favorite movie quotes? Oh I have so many....but the one that jumps to mind first is "We'll stay up all night swappin' manly stories, and in the mornin', I'm makin' WAFFLES!!" (said by Donkey to Shrek in Shrek)

No comments: