Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am bored....

I can't believe this. I sit here watching tv and playing on the laptop, yet again. I really need to go back to school....lol ;-)
I have pictures that I could scrap, books that I could read, a dissertation that I could work on, a gym that I could go to and work out, but yet I sit here bored. Go figure...lol
Oh well, I should be thankful for what I do have. I am employed and get to go back to that job next week. I don't have to report back until next Wednesday, but I will probably go in on Monday or Tuesday to finish putting my classroom together. I tried to go yesterday, but the district is now re-carpeting the building that I am in. I can only hope that it will be done by Monday.

Off to find more ways to be bored..... ;-)

1 comment:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Go sit at your scrapping place and do some more pages. :) You've been on the roll don't stop... :) I'm still in my pj's so I need to get of the computer and get dressed... LOL :) and then I'm planing on sitting at my table. :)
Nadya :)