1. Carrots and ranch dressing make a quick and easy dinner.
2. Fatal Tide by Iris Johansen is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of sitting at the Chapton's house watching the annual Ralston 4th of July parade.
4. Loving my children at first sight was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams they won't come true.
6. Take time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to another "date night" with Cory, tomorrow my plans include going back to the gym (finally), and Sunday, I want to scrapbook (if I can find my pictures in the garage).