Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 7/31

1. It's time for me to get ready for school to start by going to bed earlier than 3am...lol!! Can't wait ;-)

2. Atlanta, Georgia; it's not a bad place for our family - it's been a great thing that we moved here last year. The weather is not as hot as everyone says...lol. I thought the weather in Omaha was worse in the summer.

3. I must be getting old...lol...my body can't handle late late nights anymore.

4. The hugs, kisses, and love from my husband and sons is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My Diet Coke is simply enough for me most days.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was at Skyline...those girls made my sides hurt. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard or loud.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with ladies from SS who are in Atlanta for the CM convention, tomorrow my plans include nothing right now, and Sunday, I want to scrapbook and finish cutting the letters I need for my classroom.

No comments: