Monday, June 8, 2009

So today was...

my birthday. Nothing too exciting, but I can celebrate another year of blessings (which reminds me, I am behind on doing pages for that album). I am excited though to spend time with Cory and the boys. We really do all get along and enjoy being together. It makes a difference when there is no other family around.
I am planning on meeting one of my BFFs, Jen, for coffee tomorrow though. We haven't seen each other for a few days (even though we're less than 10 minutes from each other). Friday I am planning on meeting some other friends at Archiver's to socialize and maybe get some scrapbooking done. If all goes well, I may even get to see a best friend from college who will be in Birmingham this weekend. It's been years since we've seen each other and just recently found each other on Facebook (gotta love technology). Hopefully, her schedule will permit a visit :-)
Anyway, life is good and I am enjoying yet another year!!!

No comments: