Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One of many lazy summer days

Summer is a such nice time to catch up and hang out with friends. To not worry about the time or anything.

Today the boys and I headed over to Kennesaw to see my good friend, Marta. It's been a few weeks since I've seen her, so it was nice to chat and catch up with each other. The boys had a great time swimming in her pool. She has all the cool toys for the boys to play with (pool, Wii, PS system).
I also took her my dead hard drive to see if her fiancee could salvage my files. Cory doesn't have what he needs to try and recover the files, so hopefully Marta's fiancee can help. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If not, does someone know a good computer person who can help?! :-)

I'll catch up and post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: