Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 6/19

If you'd like to play along, click here

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to do something completely uncharacteristic.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a bridge for sale in Brooklyn.

3. Scrapbooking and hanging out with friends is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy spending our money and not listening the people.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine work and family.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without salt or pepper in it.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to seeing my mom in St. Louis, tomorrow my plans include heading back to Omaha with my mom, and Sunday, I want to relax and see my sister.

No comments: