Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where does the time go?

I cannot believe it's been so long since I posted here on my blog. Holy cow!

Back in August, school started, so time has been spent working lately. Not a lot of time for other stuff unfortunately. Not much else has been going either though. School's been good. I have loved my classes so far this year. My trig classes are awesome! I love teaching the class, as it has been challenging for me to study and stay ahead of the students.
Alex and Ian have been doing well so far this year. They just finished up their first nine weeks, and are doing well. Ian was award a math award by his teacher for the first nine weeks. Alex has been realizing that seventh grade is a bit more work than sixth grade was. He's in for a rude awakening in high school...lol.
Cory's been working. They've started picking up in business as the holidays near.

We've been enjoying the nice weather, except for all the rain last month. The Atlanta area was flooded (mostly counties west and south of us), so we had a couple of days off from school.

Cory and I also joined the Georgians for Nebraska alumni group down here, so we've been able to hang out on game days with hundreds of other Husker fans. We've been able to watch every Husker game so far this season! They are definitely off to a great start.

We're enjoying a four day weekend this weekend, so I like having a lazy day. I can even stay up late tonight watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters without having to worry about getting up early :-)

I'm off to watch some football and get some scrappin' done. Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments: