Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-ins 10/23/09

It's been quite some time since I played along. Trying to get back into the swing of blogging again. ;-)

1. The crickets sing, the children squeal with delight as they play outside (too bad it's starting to cool off and they cannot play outside as long now).

2. Laugh wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the realities and difficulties of the real world on some days.

4. Buying a new car this year; this was a dream.

5. But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord (I know that I am not always the example that I need to be to my children and those around me).

6. That's where I come from (love Kenny!!!).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night at Ian's school watching Monsters vs. Aliens, tomorrow my plans include going to TJ's to watch the Nebraska game with Georgians for Nebraska, and Sunday, I want to go work out (my body is really starting to miss it).

No comments: