Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where does the time go??

I just realized that I haven't been on here for a week. Where does the time go? I know that this week just flew by. I was so excited and looked forward to last Thursday, March 5. I was able to spend a wonderful time with some of my friends from Scrapshare at Red Rooster in Cullman, Alabama. We enjoyed three fabulously prepared home cooked meals for two days, a huge brunch today before leaving, and just a great time of laughing and getting to know in person some people we felt we knew online. Ladies from California, Colorado, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama came together for a weekend of fun. I even managed to get a whole album project done. I loved being away from home, although I did miss Cory and the boys.

I am now looking forward to the end of the month when I get to "escape" again for another scrapbooking weekend and seeing a good friend of mine from Missouri :-)

Well, I better get to bed now, since I have to go back to school tomorrow. I'll post some pictures tomorrow of my layouts and the group I was with.

2 comments:

McKay Family said...

Sounds like SSNA was fun! I so wish I could hang out with you girls again!

Anonymous said...

Your friend from Missouri can't wait to spend the weekend with you also!!! Only 17 days!!!!!