Monday, March 16, 2009

Do you.....?

Do you ever just feel blah? I think that's been my problem lately. I have no motivation to work, no motivation for my classwork, no motivation to scrapbook, no motivation to do anything. I have been happy just being a couch potato and doing a whole lot of nothing. Sad, huh? I am not sure what is causing my funk, but hopefully it goes away soon. I feel like I can't really talk to anyone, so what do I do? Put it out here on my blog for total strangers to read and comment on. Who knows, maybe now that I've gotten this off my chest, I can start to shake the funk off. Maybe it will be nice to have a break next weekend and see a good friend, but then again, I don't know how much fun I will be with all this other stuff rattling around in the back of my mind. I just wish I could be done with a lot of this stress, but that's at least a year away though still. Oh well...I trudge on and hopefully one day the funk will be gone. :-(

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Sorry to hear you are in a funk! Happens to the best of us...hope it passes soon :)