Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Releases

Here are a couple of new releases I've worked with lately.

The first is a collab kit by HD Creations and Becky Young Designs called Apple Pickin'. I love the colors in the kit. They are perfect for all the pictures I have of my two boys! You can pick up the kit here.


Here's a look at the kit

And a couple of layouts I did using the kit




The second kit is Scrapteam 2008's It's Me kit. Love the colors in this kit, perfect for those pictures of those important in your life. You can pick up the kit here.

Here's a look at the kit

Here are a couple of layouts I did using the kit



A third release is by Adriana's Cafe. Adriana has created her first commercial use product called Stripes, Circles, and Dots. You can pick it up here this week for 25% off.

No comments: