Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday Fill-in 3/5/10

Well, better to get back into the swing of blogging. Posting my Friday Fill-ins a bit early ;-)

If you'd like to play along, you can click here.

1. Why are you making me listen to this Spongebob cd???

2. I want you to take me to the spa - I really need a massage and pedicure.

3. {kinda stuck about what to put in the blank here} then it will be on my terms.

4. I am going to leave the boys to themselves on Saturday and see what happens.

5. I could use a Diet Coke.

6. Going to watch watch Grey's Anatomy and then Private Practice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my favorite guys, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking at Archiver's with my SS friends, and Sunday, I want to go back to IKEA and get my new bookcase, desk, and accessories.

No comments: